Luxury Tuscan villa for sale. Large versatile property comprising villa and guesthouses, gardens, swimming pool, lake, land and olive grove. Recent tasteful restoration.
Tuscan countryside villa with gardens, land, small olive grove, swimming pool and lake
Located on the beautiful Tuscan hills between Val d’Orcia and Crete Senesi, not far from Buonconvento, Siena and Montalcino, this beautiful countryside villa has been stylishly restored and has a surface area 720 sqm of surface for a total of 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms over three buildings surrounded by a well-maintained garden with pool and olive grove (80 trees).
The property is located not far from the town of Buonconvento offering all the necessary services (6km; 10’) and allows easily reaching all the most famous art cities of Tuscany in less than an hour and a half (Siena, Montepulciano, Pienza, Volterra, San Gimignano, Florence…).
The closest airport is Florence (113km; 1h 30’) but Rome and Milan are easily reached as well and perfect for intercontinental flights
The villa has a surface area of 500 sqm – 5,380 sqft and has been tastefully and skilfully restored preserving its rural but stylish look, with high-quality stone floors, restored and valorized vaulted ceilings and decorative elements left mostly intact. The building is spread over two floors:
– Ground floor: living room with fireplace, large open space with a professional kitchen and a dining area, small studio and underground cellar for wine storage, room with sofa-bed and bathroom;
– First floor: five bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
Guesthouse N°1 (ideal man cave) has a surface area of 160 sqm – 1,722 sqft on a single floor and is made up of three areas: north to south we have a cosy sitting room with fireplace, TV and bathroom, a bar with counter and a pool room. The building has been restored too and still boasts all the typical features such as exposed wooden beams, metal doors, high-quality stone floors and even an original fireplace in decorated stone. Outside, a paved terrace is embellished by exotic plants and a small laundry room completes the building.
Guesthouse N°2 has a surface area of 60 sqm – 645 sqft and houses an independent suite made up of a bedroom, sitting room, bathroom and a nice outdoor portico overlooking the olive grove.
The property stands in approximately 3.0 hectares (7.4 acres) of gardens and land with a private lake to the side. The view from the terrace is wide-ranging and breathtaking with views from Crete Senesi to Val d’Orcia.
There is a well-maintained Italian garden decorated with boxwood, roses and rosemary, carefully studied to be as symmetrical as the buildings. Across the garden, a wrought-iron gazebo assembled by a renowned local craftsman offers a nice outdoor shaded area.
The large paved courtyard between the two main buildings (roughly 140 sqm – 1,506 sqft) is perfect for al fresco dining and relaxation.
East from the villa we reach the beautiful 14 × 7 m Infinity swimming pool paved in carefully selected travertine stone. Around the pool, a pergola offers a nice sitting area and a summer kitchen is ideal for dinners and aperitifs. Under the pool basin, there is a bathroom and a shower room.
West from the buildings, right below guesthouse N°2, a small olive grove has been planted (roughly 3,000 sqm for a total of 80 trees planted in a 6 × 6 m pattern) and producing a small quantity of olive oil for personal use.
- TYPE: Tuscan countryside villa with gardens, land, small olive grove, swimming pool and lake
- CONDITIONS: Restored, luxury finishes
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Siena
- PROVINCE: Siena
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 720 square metres (7,747 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 15
- BEDROOMS: 7
- BATHROOMS: 8
- MAIN FEATURES: Brick walls, wooden beams, stone and travertine floors, vaulted ceilings, columns, original stone fireplaces, large windows, loggia, wrought-iron gazebo, infinity swimming pool, olive grove, Italian garden, summer kitchen
- LAND: 3.0 hectares (7.4 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXES: Guesthouses
- ACCESS: Excellent, with a tree-lined avenue
- SWIMMING POOL: 14 × 7 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Underfloor heating + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Buonconvento (6km; 10’), Montalcino (19km; 25’), Siena (30km; 40’), Pienza (33km; 35’), Rapolano Terme (34km; 40’), Montepulciano (46km; 50’), Colle di Val d’Elsa (54km; 50’), San Gimignano (82km; 1h 20’), Volterra (82km; 1h 20’), Florence (100km; 1h 30’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTSFirenze Vespucci (113km; 1h 30’), Pisa Galilei (147km; 2h), Bologna Marconi (195km; 2h 15’), Roma Ciampino (228km; 2h 40’), Roma Fiumicino (241km; 2h 40’), Milano Linate (391km; 4h), Milano Malpensa (445km; 4h 30’)
See more Tuscan villa’s for sale