Venice property for sale comprising a 185 sqm apartment, located on the main floor of a historic building, tastefully renovated and offering two bedrooms in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
2 Bedroomed Historical Apartment San Polo district of Venice
In the heart of Venice, in the San Polo district not far from the Grand Canal and the most famous monuments of the city, this 185 sqm apartment, located on the main floor of a historic building, has been tastefully renovated and offers two bedrooms in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The building is completed by a private courtyard.
The apartment is located in an extremely central position with excellent access and close to all necessary services. Some of the most important centres of northern Italy are also reachable: the village of Bassano del Grappa (87km, 1h 25 ‘) linked to the events of the First World War, Palmanova (113km, 1h 15’) with its complex system of fortifications, Verona (121km, 1h 25 ‘) with its Roman arena, the ski resort of Cortina d’Ampezzo (161km, 2h 14) and the modern city of Milan (271km, 2h 40’).
The most useful airports are Venice Marco Polo (12.4km, 15 ‘), Verona (124km, 1h 20’), Bologna (154km, 1h 40 ‘), Bergamo (227km, 2h 20’), Milan Linate (260km, 2h 40 ‘) and Milan Malpensa (312km, 3h 10’).
The apartment (185 sqm) is located on the main floor of a historic building and has been tastefully renovated. You enter a large living room (65 sqm) with decorated beams and 4 metres high ceilings, separate kitchen with dining area, guest toilet, master bedroom with private bathroom and master bedroom with mezzanine.
The building has a condominium water door and a private bridge.
- TYPE Venice property for sale. Apartment on the piano nobile of a historic building in the heart of Venice
- CONDITION Restored
- LOCATION Sestiere San Polo
- MUNICIPALITY Venice
- PROVINCE Venice
- REGION Veneto
- SIZE 185 sqm (1,991 sqft)
- ROOMS 4
- BEDROOMS 2
- BATHROOMS 2
- FEATURES Decorated wooden beams, high ceilings, graniglia floors, stone jambs, marble floors
- LAND Private courtyard
- GARDEN No
- ANNEXE No
- ACCESS Excellent
- POOL No
- ELECTRICITY Already connected
- WATER Mains water
- GAS Municipal network
- HEATING Already connected
- TELEPHONE Already connected
- NEAREST TOWNS Padova (40km; 45’), Bassano del Grappa (87km; 1h 25’), Palmanova (113km; 1h 15’), Verona (121km; 1h 25’), Cortina d’Ampezzo (161km; 2h 14), Trieste (162km; 1h 50’), Milan (271km; 2h 40’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Venezia Marco Polo (12,4km; 15’), Verona (124km; 1h 20’), Bologna (154km; 1h 40’), Bergamo (227km; 2h 20’), Milano Linate (260km; 2h 40’), Milano Malpensa (312km; 3h 10’)
See more Venice and Veneto properties