Siena Tuscany wine resort and estate for sale. Super property, fully restored. 15 bedrooms, 18 bathrooms, indoor and outdoor pools, spa, vineyard olive grove, 115 hectares of land,
Siena Tuscany wine resort and estate for sale
Prestige Siena Wine estate and resort for sale with 115 hectares of land, 25 of which are vineyard producing on avaerage 100,000 bottles of wine per year.
The resort (1,124 sqm – 12,094 sqft), obtained through the restoration of the old villa, is made up of 8 bedrooms for the guests plus 2 bedrooms for the staff, 13 bathrooms, the reception for the business, kitchen and common living rooms. Underground, there are the Spa, a comfortable meeting room and several technical rooms. All the rooms are extremely functional and fitted with an air conditioning system.
From the room, an elevator makes it extremely easy to access the Spa, which includes a tea room, an indoor swimming pool with whirlpool and a swimming machine, Finnish sauna, fitness tools and a wellness center with Turkish bath and emotional showers.
The dependance (150 sqm – 1,614 sqft) offers 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms for guests.
The wine-cellar (1,800 sqm – 19,368 sqft) was built in 2007 and is fitted with everything is needed for winemaking, bottling, ageing and preservation of the product. In addition to this, there are also a wine-tasting room (or event room based on personal needs) with outdoor terrace and kitchen. On the roof there is a photovoltaic system producing 20kW of energy.
A service building (510 sqm – 5,488 sqft) includes enough room for a tool storage room and three apartments intended for the staff working in the property.
In the property it is possible to find two ruined buildings (respectively 550 sqm and 450 sqm – 5,918 sqft and 4,842 sqft). They are the remains of two old country-houses built on two floors with various annexes, totally restorable and usable as the owner sees fit.
The main building was once a country house, built in the 19th century, recently restored to obtain a luxurious resort with Spa and pool. The property, in excellent conditions, has terracotta floors, roofs sustained by wooden beams, brick-built arches and stone fireplaces.
The resort includes a terrace, an outdoor swimming pool, a solarium, a well maintained garden (1 hectare more or less), a picnic area and a parking area for guests.
The vast terrain surrounding the property is split among vineyards (25 hectares – 67 acres), olive grove (11 hectares – 27 acres), agricultural land (33 hectares – 82 acres) and woodland (46 hectares – 114 acres, of which 5 ha serving as a private white truffle ground).
Furthermore, rights for re-planting 1.8 ha of vineyard have been acquired.
DETAILS ON WINE PRODUCTION
– Vineyard surface: 25 hectares (22 high density + 3 traditional)
– Varieties: Merlot (26%), Sangiovese (25%), Cabernet Franc (16%), Pugnitello (6%), Malvasia (5%), Trebbiano (5%), Cabernet Sauvignon (5%), Syrah (3%), Petit Verdot (3%), Viognier (2%), Sauvignon Blanc (2%) and Verdicchio (2%)
– Year of planting: 2002 onward
– Altitude: 320 to 400 m
– Density (stumps/ha): ~6.666
– Training system: Guyot, pruned-spur cordon-trained vines
– Harvesting: manual
– Terrain composition: clayish-silty, pebbly
– Yearly production: in theory 250.000 bottles, actually 100.000 bottles (since almost half of the harvested grapes are sold before being processed)
– Wine stored: about € 2,000,000 (cask and bottled wine)
– Workers: 1 permanent worker + 12 seasonal workers
– Chianti Superiore DOCG: 90% Sangiovese, 10% Merlot
– Orcia DOC: 80% Trebbiano, 20% Malvasia
– Orcia DOC: 80% Sangiovese, 20% Cabernet Franc
– Rosso Toscano IGT Puro: 100% Pugnitello
– Rosso Toscano IGT Puro: 100% Syrah
– Rosso Toscano IGT Puro: 100% Sangiovese
– Rosso Toscano IGT Puro: 100% Merlot
– Rosso Toscano IGT Puro: 100% Cabernet Franc
– Rosso Toscano IGT Puro: 100% Viognier
– Rosso Toscano IGT: 50% Syrah, 50% Sangiovese
– Rosso Toscano IGT: 70% Sangiovese, 30% international varieties
– Rosso Toscano IGT: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc
– Rosso Toscano IGT: Merlot, Sangiovese, other varieties
– Bianco Toscano IGT: 85% Verdicchio, 15% Viognier & Sauvignon Blanc
– Rosé Toscano IGT: 100% Syrah
– Spumante IGT: 100% Syrah
This Tuscany wine resort and estate for sale is an excellent property with multiple income streams and the potential to expand the businesses.
TYPE Siena Tuscany wine resort and estate for sale
CONDITION Fully restored
SIZE 4,584 sqm (49,324 sqft)
FEATURES Swimming pool, stone arches, brick-built arches, vineyard, olive grove, Spa, resort, photovoltaic system, cellar, solarium, emotional showers, tasting room
LAND 115 ha
GARDEN 1 ha (circa)
ACCESS Well maintained unpaved road
POOL 2 (1 outdoor + 1 indoor)
ELECTRICITY Already connected + photovoltaic system
WATER Mains water
GAS LPG tank
HEATING Fan coil, air conditioners, heating under the floor
TELEPHONE Already connected
NEAREST TOWNS Sarteano (5km; 15’); Montepulciano (21km; 35’); Pienza (31km; 45’); Montalcino (48km; 1h); Cortona (53km; 50’); Orvieto (54km; 50’); Arezzo (67km; 50’); Siena (72km; 55’); Monteriggioni (99km; 1h 20’); Florence (123km; 2h); San Gimignano (126km; 1h 45’)
NEAREST AIRPORTS Perugia Sant’Egidio (96km; 1h 10’); Firenze Peretola (141km; 1h 55’); Roma Ciampino (175km; 2h); Roma Fiumicino (190km; 1h 55’); Pisa Galilei (202km; 2h 35’); Bologna Marconi (222km; 2h 45’)