Plot Size: 7455 m²
Living Area: 340 m²
Heating: Radiators + fireplaces
Property: Terracotta floorings, wooden beams, stone pavings, stone walls, brick-built arches, fireplaces,
If you are thinking of retiring to Italy and would like something to both keep you busy and bring an income then this property in Umbria, near the Tuscan border, currently run as a small B&B could be an ideal buy.
Retirement Property with Income
Very nice fully restored farmhouse property in a quiet countryside location but near to towns, facilities and amenities. About an hour away from Perugia Sant’Egidio so ideal for Ryanair flights.
The farmhouse has been very carefully and skillfully restored to ensure it retains original shape and traditional style and look. The external stone walls have been cleaned and enhanced, as has all the outdoor stone paving. The inside has been updated and enhanced whilst keeping the traditional and typical features such as wooden beams, brick-built arches, stone fireplaces and stone paving.
The farmhouse has a surface area of 305 sqm – 3,282 sqft and is split into three independent apartments:
– Apartment N°1 is laid out over two floors:
– Ground floor: kitchen/living room
– First floor: bedroom with bathroom.
– Apartment N°2 is laid out over three floors:
– Basement: entrance, bedroom and bathroom;
– Ground floor: kitchen, dining room with fireplace, living room;
– First floor: bedroom and bathroom.
– Apartment N°3 is laid out over two floors:
– Ground floor: kitchen with dining room and living room;
– First floor: master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two bedrooms and bathroom.
It would be possible, if wanted, to bring the building back into a single unit to use it as a private home.
The property stands in 7,455 sqm of land. The garden is landscaped with stone walkways, flowerbed with lavender and decorative plants, oaks, centuries-old olive trees and birches.
Not far from the farmhouse is located the 10 x 5 m salt-water swimming pool with stone-paved solarium.
A brick and wood pergola houses a summer kitchen with BBQ and a table, ideal for al fresco dining with guests and friends. Other pergolas (wooden and/or metal) are located throughout the property.
The pool has an underground control room. A technical room (35 sqm) is built fully underground and offers enough space to house a few vehicles.
The price is to buy the property unfurnished although it is possible to buy the property fully furnished, price by negotiation.
- TYPE Farmhouse with pool, currently run as a B&B. ideal retirement property.
- CONDITION Restored
- LOCATION Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY Monte Santa Maria Tiberina
- PROVINCE Perugia
- REGION Umbria
- SIZE 340 sqm (3,658 sqft)
- ROOMS 12
- BEDROOMS 6
- BATHROOMS 5
- FEATURES Terracotta floorings, wooden beams, stone pavings, stone walls, brick-built arches, fireplaces, garden, pergola, summer kitchen, swimming pool, stone-paved solarium
- LAND 7,455 sqm (1.8 acre)
- GARDEN Yes, decorated with stone walkways, flowerbed with lavender and decorative plants, oaks, centuries-old olive trees and birches
- ANNEXE No
- ACCESS Excellent
- POOL 10 x 5 m
- ELECTRICITY Already connected
- WATER Mains water + rainwater basin
- GAS LPG
- HEATING Radiators + fireplaces
- TELEPHONE Already connected + ADSL + Wi-Fi
- NEAREST TOWNS Town with services (1km; 2’), Monterchi (3km; 5’), Monte Santa Maria Tiberina (10km; 25’), Anghiari (13km; 15’), Città di Castello (17km; 20’), Sansepolcro (18km; 25’), Arezzo (31km; 35’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Perugia Sant’Egidio (68km; 55’), Firenze Peretola (124km; 1h 30’), Pisa Galilei (185km; 2h 10’), Roma Ciampino (256km; 2h 40’), Roma Fiumicino (271km; 2h 45’)
See more Commercial properties for sale in Italy