Restored Umbria farmhouse with pool. garden, olive grove and land totalling 1 hectare (2.5 acres). Hilltop location giving far-reaching panoramic countryside views.
4 Bed Countryside Farmhouse Home With Pool and Olive Grove
A lovely rustic property which has been fully restored maintaining its traditional style and features whilst adding modern creature comforts. Located in a very panoramic position on the green hills of Umbria and not far from the medieval towns of Monterchi and Monte Santa Maria Tiberina. This 300-sqm stone farmhouse has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and outside, a well-maintained garden houses the 8 x 5 m panoramic pool and a small garage which could be easily converted into guest accommodation.
Basic services are all available in the nearby town (4km; 5′) and other towns of Umbria and Tuscany are easily and quickly reached (Monte Santa Maria Tiberina, Anghiari, Città di Castello, Cortona…).
The closest airport is Perugia (68km; 55′) but for intercontinental flights, we would suggest the terminals in Pisa, Rome and Bologna.
The farmhouse has a surface area of 300 sqm – 3,228 sqft with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms over two floors and has been entirely restored with the exception of a ground floor room (56 sqm, the old stables) which is currently used as a storage room. Restoration of the room could turn it into a beautiful living room with direct access to the garden and the pool area. On the opposite side of the building, there is a paved terrace area which is ideal for al fresco dining.
The farmhouse has a total of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms located on the first floor.
The building is in excellent condition and still, retains many of the typical features of countryside houses such as wooden beams with terracotta tiles, stone walls granting excellent thermal insulation and terracotta floors. The room to be restored has a unique original carved stone floor.
A small garage (potentially convertible into guest accommodation) completes the property.
The farmhouse is located in a very panoramic position on top of a small hill and is surrounded by roughly 1.0 hectare of land. There is a well-maintained garden with an 8 × 5 m pool and a small olive grove with 60 trees.
- TYPE: Umbria farmhouse with pool
- CONDITIONS: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Monte Santa Maria Tiberina
- PROVINCE: Perugia
- REGION: Umbria
- INTERIORS: 300 square metres (3,228 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 12
- BEDROOMS: 4
- BATHROOMS: 3
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, arches, terracotta floors, wooden beams with terracotta tiles, garden, pool , old stables to be restored, garage
- LAND: 1.0 hectares (2.5 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained around the farmhouse
- ANNEXES: Garage
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 8 × 5 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water + private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (4km; 5’), Monterchi (3km; 5’), Monte Santa Maria Tiberina (10km; 25’), Anghiari (13km; 15’), Città di Castello (17km; 20’), Sansepolcro (18km; 25’), Arezzo (31km; 35’), Cortona (48km; 1h)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (68km; 55’), Firenze Vespucci (124km; 1h 30’), Pisa Galilei (185km; 2h 10’), Bologna Marconi (196km; 2h 20′), Roma Ciampino (256km; 2h 40’), Roma Fiumicino (271km; 2h 45’)
See more Farmhouses for sale in Italy