Eco-friendly home comprising a new build Sustainable villa property with 3 bedrooms, swimming pool and gardens. Near to Cortona in a quiet area close to a town with the necessary services.
New Build Cortona Eco Home
Near to the beautiful medieval town of Cortona, in a quiet area close to the necessary services, this villa was built following green-design criteria and offers a 230 of surface totalling 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Outside, the well-maintained garden houses the 12 × 5 m swimming pool.
The property is not far from Trasimeno Lake (15km; 15’) and within easy reach of the most interesting cities of Umbria and Tuscany in less than an hour and a half: towns worth mentioning are Castiglion Fiorentino, Montepulciano, Pienza, Perugia, Montalcino, Siena, San Gimignano and Florence.
The most convenient airport is Perugia (59km; 50’) and for international and intercontinental flights, the terminal in Pisa, Bologna and Rome are the closest alternatives.
The villa has a surface area of 230 sqm – 2,475 sqft with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on three floors comprising:
– Basement floor: laundry room and technical room;
– Ground floor: entrance room, kitchen, dining room, living room with fireplace, bathroom, sauna with Finnish sauna and whirlwind tub (8 seats); outside, exiting the living room and the dining room, we end up in a paved portico ideal for al fresco dining or simply relax in the pleasant climate of Tuscany;
– First floor: three double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a gallery with a walk-in closet.
The villa was built with the XLAM system following the green architecture criteria, by using materials providing excellent thermal insulation (energy class A4). Fixtures are all made out of PVC and aluminium with triple thermal glazing and aluminium mosquito nets. Floors are fully made in solid wood parquet with the exception of the relaxation area and the bathroom on the ground floor which have cork flooring.
The kitchen is equipped with cutting-edge appliances: steam oven, self-cleaning oven, double-door fridge, dishwasher, induction cooktop, induction grill and Culligan water purifier. The building is ready to accept a centralized vacuum system.
The villa is located at the centre of a 4,000-sqm garden, fully fenced and dotted by 50 olive trees. Not far from the villa is located an Infinity pool (12 × 5 m) made out of armoured concrete and fitted with a swimming machine.
A 6-kW solar system allows heating of sanitary water and producing electricity.
- TYPE: New Build Sustainable villa property
- CONDITIONS: Newly built
- LOCATION: Open and sunny
- MUNICIPALITY: Cortona
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 230 square metres (2,475 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 11
- BEDROOMS: 3
- BATHROOMS: 3
- MAIN FEATURES: XLAM wooden structure, photovoltaic system, alarm system, oak parquet, sauna, pool with swimming machine, aluminum fixture with triple glazing, automated gate with video intercom, garden with olive trees
- LAND: 4,000 square meters (1.0 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well maintained and fully fenced
- ANNEXES: Canopy for cars
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 12 × 5 m (Infinity)
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected + photovoltaic system (6 kW)
- WATER SUPPLY: Artesian well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: –
- HEATING SYSTEM: Underfloor
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS
- A town with services (1km; 5’), Cortona (7km; 10’), Tuoro (7km; 10’), Castiglion Fiorentino (12km; 15’), Passignano sul Trasimeno (15km; 15’), Arezzo (29km; 40’), Montepulciano (31km; 35’), Umbertide (39km; 45’), Pienza (45km; 50’), Perugia (50km; 45’), Città di Castello (56km; 1h), Montalcino (65km; 1h 5’), Siena (69km; 55’), San Gimignano (111km; 1h 30’), Florence (120km; 1h 30’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS
- Perugia San Francesco (59km; 50’), Firenze Vespucci (123km; 1h 30’), Pisa Galilei (184km; 2h 10’), Bologna Marconi (205km; 2h 20’), Roma Ciampino (216km; 2h 10’), Roma Fiumicino (231km; 2h 20’)
See more Villas In Italy