Plot Size 10000 m²
Living Area 650 m²
Heating Underfloor heating
Property Frame made of reinforced concrete, external walls covered in bricks, travertine jambs, molding, ancient terracotta floors, mosaics, high-quality parquet, stone fireplace, travertine showers, solid wood doors, paneling, centralized vacuuming system, custom-made furnishings, excellent privacy, possibility of installing a sauna, garden, olive grove
Luxury villa in Umbria located 10 mins away from Perugia in a peaceful countryside setting. Lovely large property, which was built in 2006 to modern standards with luxury finishes and fittings.
Perugia Umbria Large Country Villa Property
In the hills just outside of Perugia, this large and spacious (650 sqm-6,994 sqft) luxury villa has been built, using only quality materials, on top of the ruins of an old farmhouse and sits in a 10,000 sqm garden which is dotted by trees and a small olive grove (50 trees). If wanted, it would be possible to build a swimming pool in the gardens.
The property (600 sqm – 6,456 sqft) is laid out over four floors comprising:
– Basement: technical room, four large rooms, bathroom with the possibility of adding a sauna. One of the rooms is kitchen-ready. The underground rooms (fully usable) are all fitted with windows and well-lit thanks to a cavity running around the walls covered in glass-bricks which allow light to pass through. An underground tunnel connects the villa with the annexe.
– Ground floor: entrance hall, living room with fireplace, dining room, ample kitchen, services and a large sitting room with a studio;
– First floor: master bedroom, guest bedroom and third bedroom, each with its own private bathroom and walk-in closet. From the master bedroom, one has access to the outdoor veranda (25 sqm – 269 sqft).
– Second floor: habitable loft with windows, where one could obtain another double bedroom.
The annexe (50 sqm – 538 sqft) is linked to the villa through an underground tunnel. Currently, the building is used as a garage but, being fully habitable, it is easy to convert it into an independent residence, given also the presence of all the systems already installed and ready.
As previously mentioned, this luxury villa has been rebuilt in 2006 over the ruins of an old farmhouse (dating back to the 19th century) and is therefore in excellent structural and aesthetic condition.
The frame of the building is made of reinforced concrete which complies with all the current anti-seismic regulations. External walls are covered in reclaimed light bricks with travertine windowsills. Fixtures and shutters are made of fine woods and there are wrought iron grids (both fixed and electrically sliding which disappear inside the walls).
On the inside, the villa uses ancient terracotta flooring, embellished with beautiful mosaics. Bedrooms floors are high-quality parquet. All the bedrooms are decorated with mouldings while internal steps are made out of travertine.
Fixture furnishing is custom-made with quality materials, as we can see in the living room where next to the reclaimed-stone fireplace is located a full cupboarded wall with multicoloured polished glasses. Doors are all made of polished solid wood and a few of them slide into the walls, completely disappearing. In many rooms, bathrooms included, walls use wooden paneling. Showers in the main bathrooms are all made out of carved marble.
Among the upmarket features are the alarm system, centralized vacuum cleaning system and a house-wide music system.
On the outside, the villa has a lovely portico, ideal to set a table with chairs for dinners or just to chat and relax in the balmy evenings.
The villa is surrounded by a park of 10,000 sqm, fully fenced and dotted with fruit trees and over 50 productive olive trees. The park has an irrigation system and more than enough space to build a swimming pool if wanted.
The presence of flat areas in the park makes it an ideal space for kicking a ball around or even building a tennis court.
This luxury villa in Umbria would make an ideal family home with just a short commute into Perugia or towns and cities such as Assisi, Umbertide, Gubbio or Citta di Castello.
- TYPE – Luxury villa in Umbria with gardens and small olive grove
- CONDITION – Luxury finishes, completed in 2006
- LOCATION – Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY – Perugia
- PROVINCE – Perugia
- REGION – Umbria
- SIZE – 650 sqm (6,994 sqft)
- ROOMS – 20
- BEDROOMS – 4+
- BATHROOMS – 4+
- FEATURES – Frame made of reinforced concrete, external walls covered in bricks, travertine jambs, moulding, ancient terracotta floors, mosaics, high-quality parquet, stone fireplace, travertine showers, solid wood doors, panelling, centralized vacuuming system, custom-made furnishing, excellent privacy, a possibility of installing a sauna, garden, olive grove
- LAND – 10,000 sqm (2.5 ac)
- GARDEN – Yes, well-maintained and tree-dotted
- ANNEXE – Garage
- ACCESS – Excellent
- POOL – No, but possible
- ELECTRICITY – Already connected
- WATER – Mains water
- GAS – Municipal network (methane)
- HEATING – Underfloor
- TELEPHONE – Already connected + ADSL (possible connection with optic fibre)
- NEAREST TOWNS – Town with services (4km; 10’), Perugia (4km; 10’), Assisi (24km; 30’), Magione (25km; 25’), Foligno (35km; 35’), Tuoro sul Trasimeno (37km; 30’), Umbertide (39km; 35’), Todi (43km; 40’), Gubbio (52km; 45’), Città di Castello (61km; 45’), Spoleto (62km; 55’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS – Perugia Sant’Egidio (12km; 15’), Firenze Peretola (172km; 1h 55’), Roma Ciampino (184km; 2h 25’), Roma Fiumicino (199km; 2h 15’), Pisa Galilei (232km; 2h 35’), Bologna Marconi (253km; 2h 45’)
See more Umbria Real Estate