Italian seaside villa for sale on the panoramic hilltop of Monte Argentario near Porto Santo Stefano. 6 Bed sea view villa with garden and pool. Unique and enviable property and location.
Porto Santo Stefano Seaside Villa
This lovely property is split into two wings with a total of 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, ideal as a home or could be used for holiday accommodation. It could be easily rented out either as single bedrooms or as a whole house. The terraced garden and the pool area enjoy a wonderful view of the sea and Giglio Island to the horizon.
The property is easily reached and is provided with all the necessary services in the nearby town of Porto Santo Stefano (7km; 15’) and the cities of Argentario and the Tuscan coastline can be quickly reached (Orbetello, Porto Ercole, Talamone, Grosseto, Saturnia, Punta Ala…). Even Rome (158km) can be reached in just over two hours.
The closest airport is Grosseto (53km; 50’) but for intercontinental flights, the terminals in Rome, Florence and Pisa are recommended.
The villa has a surface area of 265 sqm – 2,851 sqft with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms and is made up of two wings, separated by a small portico. The building is over two floors, both easily accessed from outside and organized as follows:
– Lower floor: four bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms;
– Upper floor: entrance hall, kitchen, dining room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large living room with a beautiful outdoor terrace
Just below the villa, there is another room which could be used either as a cellar or a laundry room.
Not far from the villa on the access road, there is a convenient garage.
The building is in good aesthetic and structural condition, having classical finishes mixed with modern elements: the living room on the upper floor has barrel-vaulted ceilings, terracotta floors and a stone fireplace with large windows giving the room a bright and airy feel.
The bedrooms are very simple in style, with terracotta floors and white-painted walls, and enjoy a beautiful view over the sea.
Externally are paved terraces with a unique and breath-taking view over the sea and Giglio Island towards the horizon.
The building is surrounded by roughly 1.0 hectare of land (2.5 acres), mainly covered in a tree-dotted garden. Going down a stone staircase to the pool area which is fully paved in Cotto tiles, with a 12 × 5.5 m basin and solarium.
This Italian seaside property has a unique and enviable position and is ideal for year-round living or holiday use.
- TYPE: Italian Seaside Villa with sea views, garden and pool
- CONDITION: Excellent
- LOCATION: Residential area, sea view
- MUNICIPALITY: Porto Santo Stefano
- PROVINCE: Grosseto
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 265 square metres (2,851 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 13
- BEDROOMS: 6
- BATHROOMS: 6
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, terracotta floors, wooden beams, stone fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, paved terraces, terraced garden, stone staircases, loggia, sea view, garage
- LAND: 1.0 hectare (2.5 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXES: Cellar, garage
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 12 × 5.5 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Porto Santo Stefano (7km; 15’), Orbetello (16km; 25’), Porto Ercole (17km; 25’), Talamone (32km; 40’), Grosseto (51km; 50’), Terme di Saturnia (63km; 1h 10’), Tarquinia (71km; 1h 10’), Punta Ala (92km; 1h 30’), Roma (158km; 2h 15’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Grosseto Baccarini (53km; 50’), Roma Fiumicino (150km; 1h 50’), Roma Ciampino (170km; 2h 5’), Firenze Peretola (205km; 2h 30’), Pisa Galilei (206km; 2h 15’)
See more Property in Italy with Sea Views