A pair of farmhouses near to Chiusi della Verna and Caprese Michelangelo. Ideal for tourist accommodation/B&B as alongside the Via Francigena path, used by walkers and cyclists. Very well priced.
Farmhouses for sale in Tuscany
Two stone farmhouses with a total living area of 360 sq mts and 6 bedrooms in total standing in 4000sqmts of land and garden with far reaching panoramic Tuscan countryside views. Very quiet ruaral location about 4 km from Chiusi della Verna and 7 km from Caprese Michelangelo which bother offer services and facilities such as restaurants, cafes, banks, shops, post office, pharmacy and doctors. The airport at Perugia Sant’Egidio is about one and twenty minutes drive away and is well served by RyanAir.
The first farmhouse was built in 2000 and it features exposed stone walls, terracotta floor, parquet floor, stone fireplace and ceilings with wooden beams.
With a surface area of 180 sqm – 1,938 sqft, three bedrooms and three bathrooms it is laid out over three levels comprising:
– Ground floor: kitchen, living room, utility room, bathroom;
– First floor: three bedrooms, two bathroom and studio;
– Gallery: loft.
The second farmhouse dates back to the 1960s and was partially reworked in the 1980s but would benefit from a little updating internally. The roof is in good condition.
With a surface area of 180 sqm – 1,938 sqft, three bedrooms and two bathrooms) is laid out over two floors connected by an internal staircase and comprises:
– Ground floor: living room, bathroom, kitchen and closet;
– First floor: kitchen, bathroom, living room and three bedrooms.
The property has three small outbuildings, currently used as garages and tool shed.
The property includes approximately 4,000 sqmt of land, of which about 1,000 sqm is used for gardens. The property has no near neighbours, giving an excellent degree of privacy.
On one side of the building a beautiful loggia is ideal for al fresco dining or simply relaxing in the pleasant Tuscan climate. The other side the building has a three-arched loggia, very spacious and ideal for dinners or simply relaxation.
Currently used as a private home, but could easily be used as holiday/tourist accommodation or a small B&B especially servicing the users of the Via Francigena path, the former pilgrims route now popular with walkers and cyclists, which runs alongside the property.
- TYPE Farmhouses for sale in Tuscany. Two Stone farmhouses with land
- CONDITION Partially restored
- LOCATION Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY Caprese Michelangelo
- PROVINCE Arezzo
- REGION Tuscany
- SIZE 360 square metres (1,938 square feet)
- ROOMS 14
- BEDROOMS 6
- BATHROOMS 5
- FEATURES Stone and brick building, exposed stone, terracotta flooring, parquet flooring, stone fireplaces, ceilings with wooden beams, brick arches, stone staircase, loggia, solarium
- LAND 4,000 sqm
- GARDEN 1,000 sqm
- ANNEX Garages (2), tool shed
- ACCESS Unpaved (400 m)
- POOL No
- ELECTRICITY Mains water
- WATER Already connected
- GAS LPG
- HEATING Radiators, stoves and fireplace (building N°1) + fan coils, 3 fireplaces, stove (building N°2)
- TELEPHONE Already connected + Internet
- NEAREST TOWNS
- Chiusi della Verna (4km; 10’), Caprese Michelangelo (7km; 10’), Pieve Santo Stefano (16km; 25’), Anghiari (24km; 35’), Sansepolcro (31km; 40’); Monterchi (33km; 45’); Bagno di Romagna (40km; 45’); Arezzo (48km; 1h 5’); Cortona (69km; 1h 30’); San Marino (98km; 1h 50’); Firenze (121km; 1h 55’); Siena (127km; 1h 55’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS
- Perugia Sant’Egidio (96km; 1h 20’); Rimini Miramare (133km; 1h 45’); Firenze Peretola (133km; 1h 55’); Bologna Marconi (177km; 2h 5’); Pisa Galilei (225km; 2h 50’); Roma Ciampino (275km; 3h 5’); Roma Fiumicino (293km; 3h 20’)
See more Farmhouse property In Italy