Two farmhouses in Tuscany which have been restored and turned into a countryside 3-star Boutique hotel with B&B tourist accommodation. 18 Bedrooms overall, Swimming pool, olive grove and gardens.
Tuscany Hotel for sale
Halfway between Florence and Siena in the Tuscan province of Pisa, this countryside property comprises a 3-star boutique hotel made up of two restored farmhouses giving a total of 18 bedrooms and 16 bathrooms. A small restaurant completes the buildings. The property has a total of 1.5 hectares of land with a nice 16 × 6 m swimming pool with solarium, large park gardens with parking area and a pond for irrigation.
The closest town, where all services are available, is just 7 km away (10′ by car) and the location of the property allows easy driving links around Tuscany to visit its famous towns and cities (Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Pisa, Volterra, Bolgheri…).
The nearest airport is Pisa (54km; 45′) but Rome, Florence and Bologna are easy to reach.
The main farmhouse has a surface area of 700 sqm – 7,532 sqft with 11 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms and dates back to the 18th century and has been carefully restored respecting the traditional Tuscan features:
– Ground floor: entrance hall with reception, library, event hall, restaurant room, professional kitchen, guest bathroom and bedroom with en-suite bathroom;
– First floor: ten bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
The 2nd farmhouse (guesthouse) has a surface area 250 sqm – 2,690 sqft with 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and is split into two two-story apartments, one of which (A) is currently used by the owners, the other (B) rented out to guests:
– Apartment A: living room, kitchen, four bedrooms and two bathrooms;
– Apartment B: living room, kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The property stands in roughly 1.5 hectares (3.7 acres), mainly registered as arable land. Next to the farmhouse, there are a few olive trees, a pond for irrigation and the 16 × 6 m swimming pool with terracotta-paved solarium.
Pre Covid, The owners chose not to keep the hotel open during winter but it is possible to do so if desired. For the guesthouse, there is a B&B license and the building has good occupancy all year long.
- TYPE: Two farmhouses turned into 3-star boutique hotel in Tuscany
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Casciana Terme
- PROVINCE: Pisa
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 950 square metres (10,222 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 25
- BEDROOMS: 18
- BATHROOMS: 16
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta and ceramic floors, vaulted ceilings, olive grove, private pond, swimming pool, garden, large parking lot
- LAND: 1.5 hectares (3.7 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXES: Guesthouse
- ACCESS: Unpaved road (400 m)
- SWIMMING POOL: 16 × 6 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water + private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Already connected
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (7km; 10’), Volterra (16km; 20’), Casciana Terme (22km; 25’), San Gimignano (29km; 35’), Bolgheri (45km; 50’), Monteriggioni (52km; 1h), Pisa (57km; 50’), Lucca (59km; 1h 10’), Siena (68km; 1h 10’), Florence (87km; 1h 20’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Pisa Galilei (54km; 45’), Firenze Vespucci (85km; 1h 10’), Bologna Marconi (173km; 2h), Roma Ciampino (310km; 3h 35’), Roma Fiumicino (310km; 3h 30’)