Tuscan countryside villa and resort comprising 33-hectare estate with restored 18th-century villa and annexes, currently run as a holiday accommodation business. Swimming pool, a small lake and also income from a walnut forest.
Leisure Business Opportunity In Italy
This leisure business opportunity is located in an extremely convenient location close to many of the tourist hotspots of Tuscany, just a 40-minute drive from Florence and its airport and near to the A1 motorway.
There are 12 apartments overall in 3 restored buildings, plus further small buildings used for storage etc.
The heart of this Tuscan property is without a doubt the beautiful 18th-century villa (644 sqm – 6,929 sqft), split into eight units over three floors. As with many historic buildings in Tuscany, the supporting structure is made out of stone and masonry, while the roofs are made from wood covered in terracotta tiles. Finishes are simple yet stylish, with terracotta and ceramic floors, wooden fixtures and stone steps. The building has been recently restored and is in excellent condition.
– Apartment N°1 (90 sqm – 968 sqft, ground floor): living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms;
– Apartment N°2 (80 sqm – 861 sqft, ground floor): living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms;
– Apartment N°3 (67 sqm – 721 sqft, ground floor): living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms;
– Apartment N°4 (103 sqm – 1,108 sqft, first floor): living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms;
– Apartment N°5 (109 sqm – 1,173 sqft, first and second floor): dining room with kitchenette, three bedrooms and two bathrooms;
– Apartment N°6 (75 sqm – 807 sqft, first floor): living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms;
– Apartment N°7 (73 sqm – 785 sqft, second floor): dining room with kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms;
– Apartment N°8 (47 sqm – 506 sqft, second floor): living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
The building A (135 sqm – 1,453 sqft) was recently built, with an inner structure in reinforced concrete, and has three units for guests.
– Apartment N°9 (65 sqm – 699 sqft): dining room with kitchen, bedroom, studio and two bathrooms;
– Apartment N°10 (35 sqm – 377 sqft): dining room with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°11 (35 sqm – 377 sqft): dining room with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
The building B (170 sqm – 1,829 sqft) was recently built too (with a structure similar to the previous one) but hosts a single unit coupled with a tasting area:
– Apartment N°12 (40 sqm – 430 sqft): dining room with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom;
– Tasting room (130 sqm – 1,399 sqft): event hall, kitchen and two bathrooms (one suitable for disabled people).
The building C (165 sqm) is structured on two floors (one of which is a basement) and houses various storage areas for vehicles: four boxes on the ground floor plus a garage for vehicles and machinery in the basement.
The building D (64 sqm – 689 sqft) is used as a cellar.
Finally, there is a small room (15 sqm – 161 sqft) used to store tools and equipment for the pool.
Externally, the estate covers roughly 33 hectares of land, the majority of which (23 ha) is covered in a walnut forest used to harvest wood for wood crafting. The remaining area includes mixed woodland (3 ha), parks and gardens (1 ha) and arable land (6 ha). Inside the estate is also located a small private lake (900 m ).
Access to the property is via a traditional Tuscan cypress-lined avenue.
An ideal opportunity to purchase a currently trading holiday accommodation business which could be further expanded with events such as marriages, celebrations and conventions.
TYPE 33-hectare estate with 18th-century villa and annexes, currently run as a holiday accommodation business
SIZE 1,193 sqm (12,836 sqft)
FEATURES Wooden beams, terracotta and ceramic floors, wooden fixtures, stone walls, garden, pool, private lake
LAND 33 hectares (23 ha walnut forest for woodcraft + 3 ha mixed woodland + 1 ha garden + 6 ha arable land)
GARDEN 10,000 sqm (2.5 ac)
ACCESS Excellent, cypress tree-lined avenue
POOL 14 x 7 m
ELECTRICITY Already connected
WATER Mains water + private wells (3)
GAS Municipal network
TELEPHONE Already connected + ADSL
Town with services (7km; 15’), Greve in Chianti (26km; 40’), Florence (33km; 40’), Arezzo (53km; 45’), Siena (75km; 1h 15’), San Gimignano (77km; 1h 10’), Lucca (108km; 1h 10’)
Firenze Peretola (50km; 40’), Pisa Galilei (111km; 1h 20’), Bologna Marconi (132km; 1h 40’), Roma Ciampino (264km; 2h 35’), Roma Fiumicino (279km; 2h 40’)