Agriturismo with 522 sqm of surface area and a total of 10 bedrooms, 8 of which are currently used as upmarket holiday accommodation. 14.7 hectares of land complete the property, occupied by vineyard (0.5 ha), olive grove (800 trees), arable land, gardens and swimming pool. An underground cellar (97 sqm) allows the grapes harvested on the farm to be processed.
Tuscan Home and Income Property
The farmhouse was built between the 18th and 19th centuries and was extended at the beginning of the 20th century.
A careful renovation carried out in recent years has preserved the original appearance of the building retaining the traditional Tuscan style and architecture with stone walls and brick outside, terracotta floors, wooden beams and masonry arches inside.
This lovely Tuscan property covers an area of 14.7 hectares with a small productive vineyard (0.5 ha), an olive grove (800 trees) and arable land with fruit trees. The vineyard consists mainly of red varieties (Sangiovese, Canaiolo) but there are also white varieties (Vermentino). The annual production is around 2,500 – 3,000 bottles, most of which are used within the accommodation business.
Not far from the farmhouse there is the 15 x 7.5 m swimming pool which enjoys views of the magnificent sunsets.
The stone farmhouse (425 sqm – 4,573 sqft, 10 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms) is structured on two floors and hosts the master apartment and the holiday rentals section.
– Master apartment (70 sqm – 753 sqft): living room with fireplace, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom;
– Part of the accommodation (355 sqm – 3,820 sqft): restaurant room (authorization for 30 seats) with a porch on the swimming pool, professionally equipped kitchen, buffet room, two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom. On the first floor, there are six bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
The property is currently operating as an Agriturismo, which is combined with the production of oil and wine thanks to the cellar in the estate. The presence of the master apartment allows the owners to live in the structure next to their business.
Alternatively, it would be possible to convert the entire farmhouse into a magnificent private home.
- TYPE Agriturismo with Small Vineyard and Olive Grove
- CONDITION Restored
- LOCATION Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY Volterra
- PROVINCE Pisa
- REGION Tuscany
- SIZE 522 sqm
- ROOMS 16
- BEDROOMS 10
- BATHROOMS 9
- FEATURES Stone walls, brick arches, wooden beams, original terracotta floors, pergola, pool, vineyards, olive grove, well-maintained garden, underground cellar, photovoltaic system
- LAND 14.7 ha (36.3 acres)
- GARDEN Yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXE Underground cellar
- ACCESS Paved road
- POOL 15 x 7.5 m
- ELECTRICITY Already connected + photovoltaic system (18.5 kW)
- WATER Mains water + lake
- GAS LPG
- HEATING Radiators + under floor heating
- TELEPHONE Already connected
- NEAREST TOWNS Town with services (2km; 5’), Volterra (20km; 25’), Cecina (37km; 45’), Bolgheri (42km; 50’), San Gimignano (52km; 1h 5’), Siena (65km; 1h 20’), Pisa (76km; 1h 20’), Greve in Chianti (83km; 1h 40’), Montalcino (99km; 1h 55’), Florence (100km; 1h 45’), Lucca (116km; 1h 35’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Pisa Galilei (73km; 1h 10’), Firenze Peretola (109km; 1h 35’), Grosseto Baccarini (93km; 1h 30’), Bologna Marconi (197km; 2h 30’), Roma Fiumicino (262km; 3h 15’), Roma Ciampino (282km; 3h 35’), Milano Linate (361km; 3h 50’), Milano Malpensa (415km; 4h 20’)
See more AgriturismProperties for sale