Luxury apartment for sale in Florence city centre. Superb property in great location overlooking the River Arno. A pristine home which has been stylishly restored with luxury finishes.
Luxury Florence Property
This luxury property is located on the road which leads to the United States embassy in Florence, leading to unrivalled security for the location and a noticeable reduction in the amount of traffic in the area. All the important and notable sites and monuments of the historic city centre are within easy strolling distance from the church of Santa Maria Novella to the Piazzale Michelangelo.
The apartment has a surface area of 330 sqm – 3,551 sqft with 3 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and is located at the first floor of a historic building in the city centre of Florence, alongside the River Arno.
The access to the apartment is via a staircase or from the elevator.
From the entrance room, you enter a corridor with doors on both sides. To the right, one can find (from the closest to the farthest) the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a walk-in closet, a living room with fireplace and coffered ceiling and a studio/TV room with bar. The living room gives access to the balcony which has a superb view over the River Arno.
On the opposite side of the corridor are a large dining room and a secondary corridor leading to the kitchen of the apartment, where there is also a second entrance door.
At the end of the main corridor, brightened by a large window, we reach a beautifully-frescoed with trompe l’oeil motives anteroom. From here, two pocket-doors lead to a bathroom and to a third corridor. Taking the corridor there is a bedroom on the left (linked to the last bathroom) and a little further on is a room currently used as a gym with a bathroom in the mezzanine (but could be convertible into a further bedroom with bathroom). Going up the stairs we reach the last bedroom, fitted with a bathroom and a nice walk-in closet following the shape of the underlying third corridor.
On the ground floor, the apartment has a technical room for the central heating, while the basement room is currently used as a cellar.
The wing behind the pocket door is made up of a corridor, two bedrooms and two bathrooms which could be utilised as independent staff quarters.
Finely restored and enhanced with luxury finishes, the floors of the whole property are covered in parquet, which perfectly blends in with the moulded and coffered ceilings. The room at the end of the main corridor is decorated with a beautifully-crafted Trompe-l’oeil painting which hides two doors leading to the second wing of the property. Several elements carved out of stone are present such as the fireplaces in the rooms and the beautiful Carrara-marble floors in one of the bathrooms.
From the living room, through a French window, one can enter the balcony with a columned parapet overlooking the Arno river.
This luxury property covers over 330 sqm in total but its internal layout would allow you to use only part of the property, depending upon the size of the family living there, by simply “excluding” the rooms located behind the pocket-door at the end of the corridor.
Alternatively, given the extremely privileged and convenient location in the historic centre of Florence, the property would also suitable as prestige office accommodation.
- TYPE Luxury apartment for sale in Florence city centre with a balcony overlooking the River Arno.
- CONDITION Luxury finishes
- LOCATION Historic centre
- MUNICIPALITY Florence
- PROVINCE Florence
- REGION Tuscany
- SIZE 330 sqm
- ROOMS 9
- BEDROOMS 3 (up to 4)
- BATHROOMS 5
- FEATURES Luxury finishes, parquet flooring, Carrara marble, gym, led spotlights, paintings, coffered ceilings, stone fireplaces, mouldings, alarm system
- LAND Terrace
- GARDEN No, but terrace overlooking the River Arno
- ANNEXE No
- ACCESS Excellent
- POOL No
- ELECTRICITY Already connected
- WATER Mains water
- GAS Municipal network
- HEATING Air conditioning + radiators
- TELEPHONE To be connected
- NEAREST TOWNS Greve in Chianti (32km; 45’), Castellina in Chianti (43km; 50’), Colle di Val d’Elsa (49km; 50’), Radda in Chianti (50km; 1h 5’), San Gimignano (56km; 1h), Monteriggioni (57km; 55’), Gaiole in Chianti (70km; 1h 20’), Siena (73km; 1h 10’), Volterra (76km; 1h 20’), Lucca (82km; 1h 10’), Arezzo (83km; 1h 15’), Pisa (84km; 1h 15’), Montalcino (111km; 1h 50’), Montepulciano (113km; 1h 35’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Firenze Peretola (8km; 20’), Pisa Galilei (81km; 1h 5’), Bologna Marconi (103km; 1h 25’), Roma Ciampino (290km; 3h), Milano Linate (299km; 3h), Roma Fiumicino (305km; 3h 5’), Milano Malpensa (353km; 3h 35’)
See more Florence properties