Only a few kms from the centre of Caprese Michelangelo in Tuscany, with a hillside panoramic position, is this 2 bed 2 bath semi-detached portion of a farmhouse with a panoramic terrace, surrounding land and woodshed.
VERY KEENLY PRICED
Nicely Priced Restored Tuscan Property
The property is tucked away in the countryside but only a few km away from villages and towns with amenities and shops.
The nearby village of Caprese Michelangelo, the birthplace of the renowned Michelangelo, has traditional Tuscan restaurants, cafés, a chemist’s, a post office, two banks and some shops.
The airport of Perugia Sant’Egidio can be easily reached in one hour, whilst the airports of Florence and Bologna are approximately two hours away. The dual carriageway E45 Orte-Ravenna is only a few km away.
The property comprises a semi-detached stone farmhouse and a woodshed.
The stone farmhouse has a surface area of 100 square metres and is laid out over three floors.
Entering the property through the original front door, with an original stone staircase leading to the first floor, kitchen with dining room, hallway with bathroom and laundry room. The dining area opens onto a panoramic terrace with couches to sit and relax outside.
Entering from the kitchen through the outside staircase, you reach the first floor, which includes a sitting room with a fireplace and an open-plan room with a hallway. The staircase leads to the second floor with two double bedrooms and a bathroom with bathtub.
The farmhouse has been completely and imaginatively restored and is in excellent condition. The property retains traditional features such as external stone walls, ceilings with wooden beams and terracotta tiles, a fireplace and also has a panoramic terrace.
The property includes about 1,040 square metres of steep land with a tool shed. Landscaping this could make a large garden bordering onto a beautiful mountain stream. Adding a pool would also be possible.
The farmhouse is currently a private country home but it could be used for holiday rentals for the many tourists who visit this part of Tuscany.
Very nice property with a very nice price.
- TYPE Semi-detached portion of a farmhouse with panoramic terrace, land
- CONDITION Restored
- LOCATION Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY Caprese Michelangelo
- PROVINCE Arezzo
- REGION Tuscany
- SIZE 100 square metres (1,076 square feet)
- ROOMS 6
- BEDROOMS 2
- BATHROOMS 2
- FEATURES Stone building, ceilings with wooden beams and terracotta tiles, stone staircase, fireplace, panoramic terrace
- LAND 1,040 square metres
- GARDEN Needs to be landscaped
- ANNEXE Woodshed
- ACCESS Paved road
- POOL No, but possible
- ELECTRICITY Already connected
- WATER Already connected
- GAS LPG gas tank
- HEATING Radiators
- TELEPHONE Already connected
- NEAREST TOWNS Village with amenities (4km; 7’); Caprese Michelangelo (8km; 16’); Pieve Santo Stefano (9km; 13’); Chiusi della Verna (12km; 15’); La Verna (15km; 22’); Anghiari (27km; 35’); Bibbiena (30km; 43’); Badia Tedalda (30km; 41’); Bagno di Romagna (33km; 31’); Città di Castello (38km; 36’); Arezzo (58km; 1h1’); Cortona (72km; 1h24’); Cesena (81km; 1h6’); San Marino (90km; 1h36’); Urbino (98km; 1h59’); Firenze (134km; 1h57’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Perugia Sant’Egidio (89km; 1h5’); Rimini Miramare (125km; 1h34); Firenze Peretola (146km; 1h55’); Bologna Marconi (170km; 1h50’); Pisa Galilei (214km; 2h39’); Roma Ciampino (270km; 2h55’); Roma Fiumicino (285km; 3h)
See more Cheap property for sale in Italy